Wednesday 5 December 2018

100 word Challenge Week #13

I woke up at 6:54. It was so dark I couldn't see. I tried to sleep but i was it looked like I was awake. I waited until 7:15 because it was getting bright. I ate breakfast and  went to church.
In there the learning didn't started so the kids were running  and talking so loud. I wish I was with my mother because her story of god has started. At last the kids learning has started. I now learned "The big God story".  After the lesson ended. Now I needed to go to my game lesson about God's story. We prayed and the church ended, then i went to swimming then i needed to go to my little cosin's  house because my mom wanted me to play with him. At 7:58 pm i was exhausted because my little cosin annoying me. i wen't to bed so early. It was my hard day.

6 comments:

  1. Hello bluetrooper,
    You have an interesting story. You have 153 words; remember the prompt must be only 100 words. Also, you have not used the prompt properly, 'but we were exhausted'. You must use those exact words. Keep on writing and learning.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bluetrooper,
    I thought your story was smooth but next time try to make sure that you highlight the prompt words and that you have the correct spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi bluetrooper I like your story and it was very interesting. I like how you added detail and how it shows what time it is. One thing I think you should do next time is highlight the prompt but the rest of your story is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your story just next time make sure you read over your sentences because some ot them don't make sense. I enjoyed reading your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 things i liked about your story is that I thought that your story was very creative and specific .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the story but you had double spaces and you said the learning didn't started when it should've been the learning didn't start yet.

    ReplyDelete